Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Surgery at UCSF

My daughter's surgery was on August 7th and she was released the next day. She's spent way too much time in hospitals, but this visit was reasonably quick. 

I continued my fresh, healthy food regime when we got home.
Well, maybe this tart wasn't all that healthy, but it was home made and darn good!


We also spent our time visiting friends and relatives, binge watching old Survivor episodes, and painting rocks and this goofy garden gnome. And I walked three miles every morning. That sure felt good; I'd missed it. So gradually we both got healthier, and when she went back to work I realized it was time to go home to Maine.


Early on the morning of August 20th I said "Goodbye" to Stockton, and my daughter drove me to the train station. I started my long journey towards Maine, but with a three day stopover in San Francisco at my younger daughter's.

No comments: