Thursday, July 19, 2018

Georgia Is After Me Too

In my last post I mentioned that our daughter thought Georgia was trying to kill her. Heck, she didn't even witness a real thunderstorm.

We just had a doozie here in Brunswick, with lots of lightning close by. (Even three years after our lightning strike, I'm still a total wimp whenever there's a thunderstorm.) I did a screen capture of the radar map for you. See that big orange blob over Brunswick? We are right under that.

I also found this site that confirms my suspicions: Georgia is trying to kill me too. 

It won't be a slow painful bug bite, or disease, or heatstroke, like Katie imagined. It will probably be fast and a bit smoky, and they'll find my charred remains in bed with a pillow over my head.

But what a novel way to go!

No comments: